Complaint Review: Zookaware.com

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Gowerwelshpigs — Swansea Internet
Zookaware.com
900 west fith Ave STE 101,Anchorage,AK99501 Internet United States of America

Zookaware.com sold software to sort my reg promlems out including a specific .dll reg i needed for cctv dvr Anchorage, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Us

This company took monies for software to sort out reg problems and find lib_VoiceEngine_dll.dll
I have tried to contact them by phone and voucher system no replies

I am fed up of rip off ppl I dont have a lot of money NOW I HAVE LESS HOPE THEY SEE THIS I went without to pay their bill

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 05:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zookawarecom/internet/Zookawarecom-sold-software-to-sort-my-reg-promlems-out-including-a-specific-dll-reg-i-n-1042377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zookaware.com

Please Contact Us

AUTHOR: ZookaWare - ()

I apologize for the trouble you seem to be having contacting us.

We'd be happy to help you resolve this matter in an agreeable way, either by fixing the problem you are having or issuing a full refund of your purchase price.

Please try calling us again, or send us a message through our Help Desk or Live Chat support options ( available at http://zookaware.com/support.php )

We look forward to hearing from you.