Complaint Review: Zoom Tan

• Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: palm tree — Tonawanda New York United States of America
Zoom Tan
Colvin Blvd Town ofTonawanda, New York United States of America

Zoom Tan Taylor I signed a contract during their Grand Opening in August2012 I made an agreement to have the monthly amount taken out on the 3rd of each month when I get paid. They ,since Agust of 2012, have forced Town ofTonawanda, New York

*Author of original report: Palm Tree

*Author of original report: Palm Tree

*UPDATE Employee: Fasles accusations

I signed a contract during their Grand Opening and was told I could have the monies taken out on the 3rd,my paydate.  Since August they have forced me to sign 4 new contracts and they continuously try and take it out on the 1st.  They also record you tanning in the nude on video which was not brought to my attention until 3 months later.  This ruins my credit rating besudes the breach of contract since I am forced to either lose my money or deal with their extremely poor business practices.  No manager will give his phone or e-mail address so I address my complaint.  The girl at the register had to call so I could speak to a live person and was lied to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zoom-Tan/Town-ofTonawanda-New-York-/Zoom-Tan-Taylor-I-signed-a-contract-during-their-Grand-Opening-in-August2012-I-made-an-ag-976900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoom Tan

Palm Tree

AUTHOR: palm tree - (United States of America)

You attacked my integrity.  I have no reason to arbitrarily to write falsehoods on your company.  This was my experience,mine alone.

Palm Tree

AUTHOR: palm tree - (United States of America)

You completely attacked my integrity, falsely.  I have no reason to create stories in order to defamatory your particular company.  I gave you the facts based on my experience. I do not live in the land of make believe.

Fasles accusations

AUTHOR: sunTANer - (United States of America)

These are false accusations. We comply with all federal and state laws and do not video any of the clientele while using our services. This is completely slanderous and libel. In the agreement the customer signed, it clearly states the only day of the month money will be taken from an account they authorize usage of is the 1st of the month.