Complaint Review: Zoomies Glasses

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: Brigitte I. — Westlake Village California
Zoomies Glasses
Internet USA

Zoomies Glasses 0rdered one pair, was billed for 5 Pairs. I had to cancel my credit card Immediately! FRAUD!!!!!!! Internet

I ordered one pair of glasses online for my 80 year old dad who saw a TV commercial and was billed for 5 pairs.  The website never gives you a chance to review and confirm your order.  All of a suddden I was billed $123.50 instead of $17.00

I had to cancel my credit card Immediately with my bank.  The District Attorney should take a look at this website.  I have never written a bad review for a company in my life.  This exprerience was bone chiolling for me. How many other people are taken advantage of?  This is cllearly fraud.

Some one is preying on older people that do not see well.  Not to mention they have a phone # of 1-800-510-0715 that just hangs up on you after a series of questions.  Do not order from these people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zoomies-Glasses/internet/Zoomies-Glasses-0rdered-one-pair-was-billed-for-5-Pairs-I-had-to-cancel-my-credit-card-1058591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoomies Glasses