Complaint Review: Zoomies

• Updated: Sun, August 18, 2013

• Reported By: pjever — Wilder Kentucky
300 Returns Rd. Wallingford, CT 06493 , Select State/Province USA

Zoomies GPM Zoomies magnifying glasses CT

I ordered Zoomies on the phone and it was very difficult.  I only wanted to order one pair and get one pair free.  The ordering process did not offer a way to know what I ordered or a way to delete anything I did not want.  When I called the phone number offered I simply was told to call back when the order would show up on their screen.  The next day when I called back to check on the order I was told it was already shipped and there was no way to stop it or change it.  Overall I am very disappointed with the whole ordeal.  P&H cost more than the magnifying binoculars.  I only wanted to order 1 pair and get 1 pair free and in the end I received 2 pair with 2 free pair and the total cost to my credit card is $88.80.  I cannot figure out how they came to that total.  The binoculars were $10 x2 = $20 and $7.95 x 4 = $31.80.  Total = $51.80 and again I was charged $88.80.  Now what do I have to do to send them back? And, do I get my P&H back and do I have to pay P&H again?  What about the 2nd pair with the free pair that I received but did not order?  Can anyone answer my questions?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2013 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zoomies/Select-StateProvince/Zoomies-GPM-Zoomies-magnifying-glasses-CT-1076919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoomies