Complaint Review: Zoomies

Zoomies
300 Return Road Wallingford, Connecticut USA

Zoomies A scam and misleading advertisement Wallingford Connecticut

I placed an order on the www.Buyzoomies.com  website for 1 pair, + 1 free

It should have been 10.00 + 7.95 shipping plus 7.95 for the 2nd pair =$25.90 total

They charged my card 51.80....and shipped me 4 pair !

Well ......when I got them I tried on a pair, it was like peeping through a peephole in a door !!

They were not qulafied to be called junk !

I called and told them I was not satisfied at all and the lady gave me the info to send them back. It cost me $5.75 to ship them back,  (they charged me 31.80 shipping ...this tells me they overcharged me 26.05 too much for shipping.) INCLUDING the 5.75 they cost me $57.55.....They refunded me $20.00 .... SO they got the zoomies back and a pure RIP OFF PROFIT of $37.55 !

I know this is going on a lot and ALL who order this trash is being Riped Off !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 12:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zoomies/Wallingford-Connecticut-06493/Zoomies-A-scam-and-misleading-advertisement-Wallingford-Connecticut-1055214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoomies