Complaint Review: Zoomies

• Reported By: Jackie — Stewart Minnesota
Zoomies
Internet USA

Zoomies Too Good to be True-buy 1 get 1 free is not real Internet

I ordered Zoomies offer buy 1 get 1 free. I was charged on my credit card for 2 sets buy 1 get 1 free. I talked to customer service and was advised the order was already shipped.  Now I cannot get my refund on my credit card untill the order gets here and I send the set back.  Which I have to pay for shipping. I already paid for shipping in the original order. Do Not order Zoomies and there scam of buy 1 get 1 free. you will be charged for 2 and doubled for extra shipping.  There customer service  is like going to the DENTIST very painfull.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zoomies/internet/Zoomies-Too-Good-to-be-True-buy-1-get-1-free-is-not-real-Internet-1050538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoomies