Complaint Review: Zoomies

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Helen — Miami Beach Florida
Zoomies
Internet USA

Zoomies added to the number ordered and therefore the processing fee and would not let me cancel Internet

The company somehow made an order for 3 insteadof one when I tried to alter the number and not let the sale through when I saw what had happened it was too late they processed my information and charged me for 3.  Sent me a confirmationorder which I could not reply to.  I tried to do something about it on wwstatus.com and I could not.  When I called the company they said that itakes 48 hours so that I could not cancel it by phone or by status .com This cpmpany is unprofessional and a scam and a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zoomies/internet/Zoomies-added-to-the-number-ordered-and-therefore-the-processing-fee-and-would-not-let-me-1066518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoomies