Complaint Review: Zoominfo

• Reported By: RippedOff — Walnut Creek California
Zoominfo
Internet USA

Zoominfo Misrepresented accuracy of their Database Internet

I had a VERY negative experience with Zoominfo Pro that I want to report. I was told by their rep that their data was 98% accurate but, based on my search criteria, I've consistently experienced data error rates of 40% and greater .

I spoke to the VP of Sales who agreed to review my searches, report his findings to me within a few days and refund my investment if the error rate on their data exceeded 20%. That was 6 weeks ago and he has not gotten back to me despite my emails and voice mails requesting that he follow through on his commitment.

Future buyers of  Zoominfo Pro beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zoominfo/internet/Zoominfo-Misrepresented-accuracy-of-their-Database-Internet-1054656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoominfo