Complaint Review: Zoomtrader

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: James Harris — Hamilton Ontario Canada
Zoomtrader
Diagorou 4, Kermia Building 6th floor, Office 601 Internet United States of America

Zoomtrader Slow communication with it's support team Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Apology for slow communication

I started using Zoomtrader two months ago and have found them in general to be fairly user friendly. A little slow at answering emails etc. but overall not a bad service.

My main complaint is actually that I have lost some money since I started using them, however this is down to my poor decision making with my trading, not because they ripped me off in any way. I believe that if you are a little bit lucky and a savvy trader, money could be made using this platform.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 05:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zoomtrader/internet/Zoomtrader-Slow-communication-with-its-support-team-Internet-967919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoomtrader

Apology for slow communication

AUTHOR: ZoomTrader - (Cyprus)

Dear Trader,
I am very sorry to hear that you experienced issus with our support team. We are constantly working on delivering the best service we can. However, sometimes there are many of our traders who need some help and therefore it might take some time when we get back to. I would recommend you to 'LIKE' our Facebook page where you can find many useful information and we will also answer any of your questions there.

The management will end by thanking all its traders for their time & patience and we wish you a successful trading quarter to end 2012.