Complaint Review: Zoosk, Inc

• Updated: Mon, June 13, 2011

• Reported By: Zoey — Jakarta Nationwide Indonesia
Zoosk, Inc
475 Sansome St Fl 10 San Francisco, California United States of America

Zoosk, Inc Zoosk Inc used my credit card without my authorization San Francisco, California

*Consumer Comment: dont cancel

On November 2010, I saw Zoosk ad on my Facebook that offered a very cheap membership for USD 5.25 for 6 months, so I subscribe. I ended up rarely used the service because I found it very ineffective, but I thought it the membership would end soon anyway on May 2011, so I never open the website during the time. That's why I'm very surprised when I received a credit card billing for USD 52.50 for Zoosk service, despite it has ended. I contact the Customer Service, but it was useless. I only received an email stating that they have automatically renew my membership. I was shocked to learned that they had used my credit card information without my authorization and charge me ten times the price I paid when I first subscribed.
I contacted my bank, and they told me to fill the dispute form, and I have to cancel my credit card to stop Zoosk from charging me with the subscription fee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2011 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zoosk-Inc/San-Francisco-California-94111/Zoosk-Inc-Zoosk-Inc-used-my-credit-card-without-my-authorization-San-Francisco-Californ-739987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoosk, Inc

dont cancel

AUTHOR: GeorgeV - (USA)

dont cancel your card, instead report it lost/stolen, cancelling will not stop charges as the new charge will reopen the account. dont ask me how i know....