Complaint Review: Zoosk Online Dating

• Updated: Fri, January 13, 2012

• Reported By: Ivan — Aventura Florida United States of America
Zoosk Online Dating

Zoosk Online Dating STOP!!! Dont be tricked into subscribing!!! Internet

Simply put., this site is a MAYOR RIPOFF SCAM.

After I entered the site, which advertises itself as a "free" site, and started browsing the female candidates, I decided to send a wink to a very interesting woman I liked. Within a minute later I got a response from her, thanking me for the wink and asking me to send her a message with more information from me.

When I wanted to reply with a message, I was asked to subscribe to the website. The option I chose was a three month, non-recurring plan for $59.95. After I subscribed and dished out the $$, I wrote my message and sent it to her. Mind you, the message only had a basic request to know more about her and a brief description of myself. After a week, and several other messages on my part, I never got a response from that particular woman.

I felt that something was very fishy with the quick response from that woman, but decided to give it one more chance. So I picked another candidate and did the exact same thing. After sending my wink and within minutes, I got another response more or less with the same wording as the first candidate. I sent a copy of my first reply to candidate #2 and to this day, seven days later, I have not received a response.

After this happened I decided to do a research thru Google to see if there were any complaints about Zoosk. I will say that I was not surprised to learn that other people had gone thru the same experience. I am not sure if I should go thru the hassle of calling Zoosk to get a refund since their Terms and Conditions state that they are not to be held responsible for pretty much ANYTHING.

With this said, I can only post my complaint here with the hopes that no one else gets tricked into being robbed by this Company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zoosk-Online-Dating/internet/Zoosk-Online-Dating-STOP-Dont-be-tricked-into-subscribing-Internet-822153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoosk Online Dating