Complaint Review: Zoosk

• Reported By: FrankOtto — baden Pennsylvania
Zoosk
, Select State/Province USA

Zoosk Hidden Cost san francisco Ca

I'm a new  to  on line dating and I am very disappointed in Zoosk .  I signed up for other web sites with better results.   I found the site to be a total waste of money.  I will not recommend and  I will post negative reviews of Zoosk on line.  If someone likes me on your site; you want to charge me more for to contact them after I paid for monthly membership/subscription.  I believe the people you said that liked me were not real.  I strongly suspect you trick people into paying for fake results.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 12:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zoosk/Select-StateProvince/Zoosk-Hidden-Cost-san-francisco-Ca-1130808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoosk