Complaint Review: Zoosk

• Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: Mr Krelm — Floral Park New York
Internet USA

Zoosk Enrolled me in automatic subscription without my knowledge Internet

I signed up and paid for only one month - with a rip-off "activation fee". I lost track and realized they kept charging my credit card every month. Worsed part, good luck figuring out how to cancel. The only mention in the "Help" section refers to cancelling via iTunes. I did not sign up via iTunes, or any app - I signed up directly online. There is no cancel button or any kind of provision for directly cancelling on their website.

I had to cancel my credit card and launch a payment dispute investigation.

Avoid this rip-off website!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zoosk/internet/Zoosk-Enrolled-me-in-automatic-subscription-without-my-knowledge-Internet-1162636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoosk