Complaint Review: Zoosk

• Updated: Sat, October 13, 2012

• Reported By: Notobetrikd — Dearborn Michigan United States of America
Zoosk

Zoosk Fake profile's to lure you into activation fee. Internet

At first I signed onto Zoosk because it was advertised to me through facebook. First thing, you cannot send messages without paying first. So one night I was minding my buisness, doing my computer work, and a very attractive person who fits my every desire messages me. Here I am thinking, wow, look at this person, they are interested in me! The only catch was I couldnt talk to him, unless I payed for the subsciption. So I pay for a months subscription wich is like 30$, then at the last minute those scamming pigs say there is a first time 50$ activation fee. Me like a sucker, I pay it.

So I finally get to talk to this stud. As I engange in conversation with him, I notice somthing a little off. He avoids certain questions, like if I never even asked them at all. He tells me things like, "wow, I can tell you got that swagger about you.. Here I am thinking. Well you just met me, you really dont know squat about me. So I give him my number. He never calls, never sends me another message ever again. I log on a few days later, and I message asking him why he couldnt call. I told him I figured he was a fake. Next minute you know, his messages are cleared from my log, and so is his date card. This means he blocked me. Why would he do that if he though I was such a cool person? All I did was give him my number! What a joke. Zoosk is a flat out scam. I hope they get shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zoosk/internet/Zoosk-Fake-profiles-to-lure-you-into-activation-fee-Internet-954624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoosk