Complaint Review: Zoosk

• Submitted: Thu, July 19, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By: Racerjckh — Jackson Kentucky United States of America
Zoosk

Zoosk Silversingles.com, Latin Cupid,jdate,easy web,pmg big church I. Have never been on these sites before I live by self there is no one here that could have used my card, Internet

I order stuff online frequently with a Walmart prepaid card,I went to make an order tonight and I didn't have enough money in my account. I called to check my balance and only had 43.00 .then I went to look at my transactions and there were several things that I hadn't purchased. They had a purchase on there today. No one has access to my card? I just don't understand?

Jamie Jackson, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zoosk/internet/Zoosk-Silversinglescom-Latin-Cupidjdateeasy-webpmg-big-church-I-Have-never-been-on-t-914691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoosk