Complaint Review: Zoosk

• Submitted: Mon, April 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 02, 2012

• Reported By: joe — Bristol Nationwide United Kingdom
Zoosk

Zoosk Zoosk I have been charged 40.73 for one months subscription when the price is clearly advertised 18.95 Internet

I have been charged 40.73 for one months subscription when the price is clearly advertised 18.95. I have contacted my bank to make sure it was zoosk that charged the amount. I know its not alot of money but its not right. Even for 3 months the amount is 39.95 so i have no idea where they got 40.73 for one month. I am unable to contact them and speak to somebody because all of there help lines are answer phone based which is no help what so ever. I dont want a full refund, i am happy to pay the 18.95. Just the money i was overcharged for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zoosk/internet/Zoosk-Zoosk-I-have-been-charged-4073-for-one-months-subscription-when-the-price-is-clearl-862601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoosk