Complaint Review: Zoosk.Inc

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Yvonne — Duluth Georgia U.S.A.
Zoosk.Inc
989 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94103 USA Internet United States of America

Zoosk.Inc Zoosk rip-oof , Internet

I signed up for Zoosk on the internet after getting an email that a friend (I think from her Facebook page) was also a member, signed up for $39.95 or about that, then see on my bank account that I was also charged $24.95 for activation fee, didn't see that anywhere on the website. I have to keep changing how far away I want to meet people from, it keeps going back to 100 miles, said I only wanted to meet white men, had dozens of African/American men shown to me, said I wanted someone over 5'11" keep getting men 5'4" and above, keep deleting people I'm not interested in and still keep seeing them listed for me again, so much time wasted. I also reported one member who wasn't the person who's picture was shown, he wrote all these wonderful emails, but never answered my questions properly, got this name and looked him up in the town near me to see where he lived, no such name, I replied to him why has he changed location and he said he needed to do it because someone was after him, contacted someone else that he was in contact with on Facebook and she said he had done the same to her and then told her he was now in Nigeria and had asked her for money. I reported him to Zoosk and it said he would be taken off site, then he appeared again with just 1 number changed at the end of his "profile" name, reported him again, but think he is still trying to scam women into giving him money.

I emailed the company about these "problems" and have received no email or contact back. Just a waste of time and money. Will cancel and hope they don't charge my account again. Please get them stopped!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZooskInc/internet/ZooskInc-Zoosk-rip-oof-Internet-962276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoosk.Inc