Complaint Review: Zoosk.com

• Reported By: Doreen Finkle — Parsippany New Jersey United States of America
Zoosk.com
Internet United Kingdom

Zoosk.com Committed credit card fraud London, United Kingdom Internet

On April 7nth, on one of my credit cards I noticed two charges appear for $42.99 from Zoosk.  I tried to look on their website for a phone number but couldn't find one.  I do not belong to this group nor do I even know how they got my number.  I immediately called he bank to cancel.  The bank took the charges off.  On 4/11 I noticed two more charges on a different card.  Each charge was for $42.99.  I again called this bank to cancel.  I left an email for zoosk to refund but have not heard from them.  So far they owe me $$171.96

Until i get it back, they will be hammered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2011 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zooskcom/internet/Zooskcom-Committed-credit-card-fraud-London-United-Kingdom-Internet-716545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoosk.com