Complaint Review: Zoostores.com Mercantila LLC

• Submitted: Fri, March 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: motorcyclesscaleman — kokomo Indiana United States of America
Zoostores.com Mercantila LLC
1730 South El Camino Real,Suite 200 San Matao, California United States of America

Zoostores.com Mercantila LLC Rip off refund not recieved ,merchandise not delivered San Matao, California

On 1-8-2013 I ordered 1 cabinet from zoostores.com with trouble of  conformation of the correct size. I called & emailed to confirm size several times with no responses,I finally had to cancel order for a refund. A 7-10 day wait I had no refund, its been 40 days now ,3-1-2013 with no response.  Figuring I would get a refund by the word of I asumed to be a reputable company, I reordered 2 cabinets on 1-31-2013 so not to delay my wait.

After recieving an email of reciet  of only 1 cabinet on reciet and being billed for 2 cabinets on my chargecard I repetingly emailed and made phone calls only getting "we are working on it". I did recieve 1 of the cabinet after I had called the manufacturer of the cabinets on 2-27-2013.  I still to this day 3-2-2013 do not have a delivery date of 2nd cabinet that is paid for inful. I am now requesting a refund of the second cabinet after reading all the negative complains on zoostores.com . I never in 40 some years had such bad dealings of a supplier than zoostores.com ! Buyer beware. They owe me for 2 cabinets paid inful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zoostorescom-Mercantila-LLC/San-Matao-California-94402/Zoostorescom-Mercantila-LLC-Rip-off-refund-not-recieved-merchandise-not-delivered-San-M-1022307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoostores.com Mercantila LLC