Complaint Review: Zoots Dry Cleaning

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: Kathy — Danvers Massachusetts United States of America
Zoots Dry Cleaning
Brockton, MA Internet, Massachusetts United States of America

Zoots Dry Cleaning I have been using Zoots for years and have spent thousands of dollars having clothes dry cleaned. They recently lost a new (worn once...i am meticulous about my clothes). Internet, Massachusetts

I have been using Zoots for years and have spent thousands of dollars having clothes dry cleaned. They recently lost a new (worn once...i am meticulous about my clothes). They could not find my suit, and when i asked about compensation, they have a "maximum" amount that they will reimburse. The amount does not cover the cost of my suit nor all the time and aggrevation that I have been through. I discovered that they delivered the wrong items as I was getting dressed for my companies Christmas Party. They said they would compensate me for the cost of the dry cleaning.....REALLY???? Hello, you did not clean nor return my clothes. Their idea of compensation was to give me a credit on future dry cleaning.

Please do yourselves a BIG favor and do not trust them with your clothes. They charge premium prices for mediocre dry cleaning and for me, this is the last time. My only recourse is small claims court and going on every site that I can find to warn other people about their poor customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zoots-Dry-Cleaning/Internet-Massachusetts-01923/Zoots-Dry-Cleaning-I-have-been-using-Zoots-for-years-and-have-spent-thousands-of-dollars-994273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoots Dry Cleaning