Complaint Review: Zoots

• Submitted: Tue, April 06, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, April 06, 2004

• Reported By:Clark New Jersey
Zoots
27 Needam St Newton, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Zoots ripoff Fraudulent billing, inferior service Newton Massachusetts

In 2003 I began using Zoots dry Cleaning Service. I was quoted a price for men's shirts. The price I was quoted changed without notice. In addition in June 2003 shirts were delivered to me wet on three seperate occasions. I reported the problem and was told that my account would be credited. It never was credited and I refused to pay my bill. I made several calls to Zoots and basically got the run around.

They recently sold my account to a collection agency. I again tried to resolve this matter with zoots but have been unable to.

Do not use Zoots, they use low ball pricing and change pricing without notice.

Rich
Clark, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2004 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zoots/Newton-Massachusetts-02461/Zoots-ripoff-Fraudulent-billing-inferior-service-Newton-Massachusetts-86742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoots