Complaint Review: Zulily.com

• Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: Grace — Port Saint Lucie Florida United States of America
Zulily.com

Zulily.com Rip Off! Internet

I ordered a $90 beginner drum set for my 7 year old grandson for Christmas.  What I received was a TOY drum set appropriate for a 3-4 year old toddler.  When I asked to return the item, I was advised there were no returns allowed.  When I asked how they could help me rectify the situation, I was advised they would give me a $20 credit.  A $20 credit for a $90 item.  There was no further mediation or negotiation.  Their response when I told them that was unacceptable:  So sorry - can't help you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zulilycom/internet/Zulilycom-Rip-Off-Internet-982656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zulily.com