Complaint Review: Zuliu Hu

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Dana — Clayton Ohio United States of America
Zuliu Hu

Zuliu Hu Hang Seng Bank in Hong Kong Update Me Asap... Internet

This e-mail make absolutely no sense, of course it's another e-mail where someone is trying to get my personal finance information.

Good Day,

I believe you are a highly respected personality, this is the third time i am writing you an email,My name is Zuliu Hu, I work with Hang Seng Bank here in Hong Kong.I need your assistance in effecting a transaction worth 15.5m USD I intend to give 30% of the total funds as compensation for your assistance. I will notify you on the full transaction on receipt of your response, and I shall send you the details. Should you be interested?

Please send me your:

1.Full names
2.Private phone number
3.Current residential address

Endeavor to contact me at ( liuzhu931@yahoo.com.hk )

Kind Regards,
Zuliu Hu

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zuliu-Hu/internet/Zuliu-Hu-Hang-Seng-Bank-in-Hong-Kong-Update-Me-Asap-Internet-998607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zuliu Hu