Complaint Review: Zurich & Shaw Financial Group

• Submitted: Thu, June 07, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 07, 2007

• Reported By:Wichita Kansas
Zurich & Shaw Financial Group
402 West Main Steelvelle, Missouri U.S.A.
  • Phone: 647-7220904
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

North America Prize Pool - Zurich & Shaw Financial Group I received bogus check & letter stating I am winner of a random drawing. ripoff Steelvelle Missouri

I received a letter which has a Canadian postmark, stating that on April 16th, 2007 a drawing by North American Prize pool was conducted, & my name was drawn. I am a $250,000 prize winner. Enclosed was a check for 2985.45 drawn on JPMorgan Chase Bank. I was to contact Bob Clifton, my agent before going to the bank. This letter is signed by Luch Gorsen, President.

I attempted to find the watermark that is supposedly on the check, but, was unable to find one. I immediately went online to verify the multi-layer of companies shown on this check. Unable to locate Zurich & Shaw. F. A Richards has something to do with insurance. When you make a call to this supposed company you reach a recording which says: "you have reached the universal phone number of (then there is a pause,) please leave a number for (another pause). I was to contact these people by June 15, 2007 to claim my prize.

I am waiting to hear from this "Bob Clifton."

Carla
Wichita, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2007 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zurich-Shaw-Financial-Group/Steelvelle-Missouri-65565/North-America-Prize-Pool-Zurich-Shaw-Financial-Group-I-received-bogus-check-letter-s-252941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zurich & Shaw Financial Group