Complaint Review: Zurich

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2003

• Reported By:slidell Louisiana
Zurich
www.gezurich.com Grove City, Ohio U.S.A.

GE Zurich pitiful ripoff repair service victimized many consumers Grove City Ohio

This message sent to GE Zurich on 7-6-03
Received my Pocket PC back from service on 7-3-03. It does power on now, but doesnt sync with my computer. Obviously my Pocket PC was not thoroughly inspected. This malfunction is hindering my office activities. Support I can count on?

7-7-03
Just finished another HALF HOUR conversation with a tech at GE Zurich. He took me through the same (waste of time) steps as the original call, blaming the problem on the software installed in my home PC. I was employed by one of the major electronics stores (city), which happens to sell the service that GE Zurich provides. Now I truly understand why many of my clients returned to me with complaints about GE Zurich's service.

Please inform as many C. C. customers as possible about this poor service experience.

Thank you.

G
slidell, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2003 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zurich/Grove-City-Ohio/GE-Zurich-pitiful-ripoff-repair-service-victimized-many-consumers-Grove-City-Ohio-62958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zurich