Complaint Review: Zwallet.com

• Updated: Thu, October 03, 2002

• Reported By:Blair NE
Zwallet.com
http://www.zwallet.com Internet U.S.A.

Zwallet.com ripoff deception waste of time Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: you might as well quit you aren't going to get a dime

I started using Zwallet in May, I am almost at the end of my third month. I have had no problems using the email service and since the update in July I have finally gotten some outside emails.

Also since the update they have not sent a single zwallet rewards email. I have had questions and others have had questions concerning the getting paid part and to no avail have had no response from zwallet support. I am not complaining about zwallet the company as I have had a lot of fun meeting new people and getting some really fun emails.

I am complaining about the support from zwallet. Why is it they cannot return a response when we email them. To me this is bad business and bad customer service. When I have a question or send an email to someone I expect to get a response from them.

I plan on giving zwallet another month of my very valuable time and if I do not recieve at least the $3.45 I have built up I am quitting.

I just would like to know that if I emailed members of my down line some of these letters would that get me in trouble. I just would like members to know what they are into.

Lori
Blair, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2002 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zwalletcom/internet/Zwalletcom-ripoff-deception-waste-of-time-Internet-27144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zwallet.com

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

you might as well quit you aren't going to get a dime

AUTHOR: Nichole - ()

they atleast make you make 20 dollars before they "say" they'll send you a check. On there calculater my frind was supposed to be making 55 dollars and when it came up on her stats it said 9.85 talk about someone being mad lol i never seen someones face get so red and the words comming out of her mouth were unbelievable. I'm sorry to tell you but you might as well quit you aren't going to get a dime.