Complaint Review: Zwicker & Associates

• Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: Fighter — houston Texas United States of America
Zwicker & Associates
321 N. Main Taylor, Texas United States of America

Zwicker & Associates American Express Centurion Bank Unethical Law Firm with Barred Attoeneys Taylor, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Info. vs. Zwicker

These so called attorneys at Zwicker & Associates that represent another sorry company American Express, are not intersted in helping anyone in anyway.  We got behind on our AMEX card and tried to deal with AMEX and pay some money on it every month.  We could afford to send $ 300.00 a month to them, but they said they could take no less than $ 900.00 a month. I sent $ 300.00 a month for 3 months and they took the money and continued to call everyday as many as 10 times a day, which is documented on my cell phone detailed billing.  We owe approx. $ 11,000 on our acct. The last time i talked with them, they said they were closing my account and reporting me to the credit bea.   I said fine and did not send another dime.  After 6 months this Zwicker bunch got involved and i tried dealing with them to no avail.  So they filed suit against me on a Friday.

On monday i had aprox. 25 advertisment letters from attorneys wanting to fight these people.  I called a few of them and they all said Zwicker is  " mickey mouse " company.  They said they were even to " cheap " to pay and have the Court Constable serve papers.  They said for abput $ 1000.00 they could pretty much get me out of the the whole mess.  They said Zwicker did not want to go to court and have  trial by jury.  They didn't have a very good winning percentage and it took alot of time.  So long story short is just hire a attorney and fight these " idiots " and encourage everyone not to use AMEX.  OH yeah by the way they non-suited real quick

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zwicker-Associates/Taylor-Texas-76574/Zwicker-Associates-American-Express-Centurion-Bank-Unethical-Law-Firm-with-Barred-Attoen-938473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zwicker & Associates

Info. vs. Zwicker

AUTHOR: HannaH8R - (USA)

See below for info. on where to look for sample do-not-call letters vs.
Zwicker, and how to fight Zwicker lawsuits and WIN (feel free to post on
here too for more info.):

Info. for fighting Zwicker lawsuits:

Zwicker consumer complaints and blogs:

Submit a Georgia (or search for your state bar site) bar complaint vs. Zwicker attorneys:

Sample do-not-call/ validation letter vs. Zwicker:

Date:  January 30, 2012

Zwicker & Associates, P.C.
80 Minuteman Rd.
Andover, MA  01810-1008

Account number(s):  (See Enclosed)

RE:  Request for Validation of Debt, 15 U.S.C. 1692g

Dear Sir or Madam:

This is my formal notice that I am disputing this debt, and requesting immediate validation under Section 809 of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 U.S.C. 1692g, of the debt from your office.  I am requesting that your office immediately send me a copy of the following documents: (a) the name, address, and phone number of an employee of the original creditor that can validate the debt, (b) proof of who is the current legal owner of the debt, and that you represent the original creditor or debt buyer, and (c) the original signed note, contract, credit agreement, or instrument creating the debt.

I am disputing this debt for the following reasons:  this debt has not been validated.  I do not know whether your debt collection company is the legal owner of this debt or not, or if the amounts charged are valid.

This is also my formal notice under 15 U.S.C. 1692c, to you to cease all further communications with me, my family members, and my associates and all third parties, unless I give you express permission to do so.

You have my express permission to mail me the requested validation documents to the address listed below, but I do not give you permission to contact me over the phone, or in any other way except as specifically addressed in this letter.

This letter is not meant in any way to be an acknowledgment that I owe this money.

Sincerely,