Complaint Review: Zyban comsumer Research Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, November 03, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, November 03, 2011

• Reported By: Jamie — Barstow California United States of America
Zyban comsumer Research Inc.
28 West 44th street New York, New York United States of America

Zyban comsumer Research Inc. Consumer research inc. 8 was sent a check for $1527.00 and was told to spend $150 in wal mart and to keep the products i bought. then to send a wire transfer to an Emily Harper in London, Canada in the amount of $987.00 and New York, New York

I was recently looking for mystery shopping jobs to do while I was at home with my kids. I received a letter and a check in the mail from consumer research Inc. I didn't remember looking into them but I had looked into so many companies I thought that I had forgotten.

So I opened the letter to find a cashiers check for $1527.00 with a breakdown of how I was supposed to use the check. It told me to use $150 at walmart as a mystery shopper and that I would get to keep the merchandise that I bought, and to to a western union transaction in the amount of $987.00 then $90 to cover the free and I could keep $300 for my services as a mystery shopper.

I cashed the check and did as I was instructed to. A couple of days later my account was withdrawn for the full amount of the check as it bounced. When I tried to call the number back it was out of service and I am left with the fees and negative amount in my checking account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2011 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zyban-comsumer-Research-Inc/New-York-New-York-10036/Zyban-comsumer-Research-Inc-Consumer-research-inc-8-was-sent-a-check-for-152700-and-wa-794815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zyban comsumer Research Inc.