Complaint Review: Zynga, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: Jory — Yorkton Saskatchewan Canada
Zynga, Inc.
365 Vermont Street San Francisco, CA 94103 San Francisco, California United States of America

Zynga, Inc. Zynga, Inc. I dont want to get into a law enforment or law suits or suing, I Just want whats mine, i was banned on yoville the gave me the reasoning of multiple accounts,though i dont have any alt accoiunts, i be San Francisco, California

*Author of original report: proof of being a valued customer.

Dear Zynga,

I was recently playing YoVille on Facebook until I log in and seen my account perm disabled, I was devistated, email support did not tell me why, I called billing support and they let me know it was for multiple accounts, I do not own any multiple accounts, My mother and my two brothers also play YoVille, maby you mistaken and thought there accounts are my alts, though i only own one account, Im a loyal player since Feb, 28th of 2009 you can check my records, not just that im a buyer of your virtual currency YoCash, you can check my record and on my account you'll see I have YoCash still on the account. I'm a value customer and I truly think this was a honest mistake, I don't want to have to do anything with legal complaints or sue or anything please, I would just like my account back thanks.

FB UID: 570232745

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zynga-Inc/San-Francisco-California-/Zynga-Inc-Zynga-Inc-I-dont-want-to-get-into-a-law-enforment-or-law-suits-or-suing-I-J-924864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zynga, Inc.

proof of being a valued customer.

AUTHOR: Jory - (Canada)

Yocash Proof Receipt of being a customer.