Complaint Review: Zynga Poker

• Submitted: Thu, November 15, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Slamdunk77 — Caldwell Idaho USA
Zynga Poker

Zynga Poker Farm Ville Ripped off over 35 million credits in just 22 known incidences! Internet

Overnight I lost 16 million credits in my poker account. This is the second big loss I have experienced. The first I was aware of was over 15 million or more to the best of my knowledge. Every time I had a dispute I was notified that they could not detect any tampering or hacking activity so they could not reimburse me any credits. Both times I replied that I figured it was a glitch on their side. Both times I got no response to this observation. I figured I would give them one more try. I bought $60.00 worth of credits. I was increasing my credits and was #6 on my playing list with 41 million credits. This morning I had only 15 million in my account.

This is out and out a rip off by a company who will not take responsibility for the overnight loss. This has happened twice now within 4 months. I will no longer promote this sight or buy anymore credits ever unless they make this right. So far their record is 2 strikes. Big ones. Please contact me if you have had similar experiences with this company.

Oh yeah they have charged my credit card twice for credits I didn't order. I am lucky my card company doesn't allow fraud. Zynga has never credited me a single credit or taken responsibility for their failures. Beware these crooked bastards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zynga-Poker/internet/Zynga-Poker-Farm-Ville-Ripped-off-over-35-million-credits-in-just-22-known-incidences-In-969972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zynga Poker