Complaint Review: A Complete Estate Sales Unlimited

• Updated: Sun, July 14, 2013

• Reported By: Judy — River Forest Illinois
A Complete Estate Sales Unlimited
3507 Prairie Ave Brookfield, Illinois USA

A Complete Estate Sales Unlimited Rob Rogala, Sue Rogala, Terry Malone, Michelle Buckun It's Horrifying That Anyone Can Be As Slimy As These People Are To Commit Theft So Deviously Planned Brookfield Illinois

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Sorry you went through this.

Here are pictures of some of the contents of our home that were part of the "estate sale" conducted by Rob Rogala. This house has 10 rooms, including 5 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms, a full basement and attic and garage. The home was completely filled with furnishings and accessorized fully. Contents included many pieces of flawless Waterford crystal; a complete set of exquisite, flawless Hutschenreuther China, 5-pice place settings for 12+, plus the coffee pot, a serving bowl and a serving platter. pattern: Chloe, Fleuron Printemps. This alone is valued at over $3,000. When I questioned Rogala as to it's whereabouts he said he didn't know what happened to it. However, right from the beginning he knew exactly every piece that was in that sale. He personally handled and priced every item. He also sat in the same room that the china was displayed - he sat facing it, as he sat at the payment and packaging table. But somehow when the sale was finished he claimed he only took in around $5,000 - of which he gave us $1,682.

Terry Malone, who works with Rogala, was recommended personally to me by Michelle Buckun. It is completely unclear if she knew about the scam or not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2013 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Complete-Estate-Sales-Unlimited/Brookfield-Illinois-60513/A-Complete-Estate-Sales-Unlimited-Rob-Rogala-Sue-Rogala-Terry-Malone-Michelle-Buckun-I-1066980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Complete Estate Sales Unlimited

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Sorry you went through this.

AUTHOR: Michelle - ()

As I told you when you asked for a referral, I only knew Terry because he did some work for me.  I did not know the company or Rob Rogala, owner of the company that Terry referred you to.  I have no association with these people at all.  After you called me and told me what had happened, I called Terry immediately.  I told him I would never send business their way again and recommended that he cut ties with that company.

You state that it is completely unclear if I knew about the scam or not, however, when you called to tell me what happened, I told you that I have never meet Rob Rogala nor do I know anything about him.  I know Terry as an honest guy.  I do not know Rob Rogala.

Again, this is NOT how I do business.  I am sorry you went through this nightmare.