Complaint Review: A & E Factory Service

• Reported By: Diane — Plymouth Michigan United States of America
A & E Factory Service
Internet, Michigan United States of America

A & E Factory Service Waste of Time and Money! Internet, Michigan

I called A & E Service to repair my dishwasher - it would not drain.  First available appt would be 2 weeks.  They came out and said they needed to order a part and they sold me a warranty.   It took 2 weeks to come in then they called and scheduled another appt for 2 weeks to put part in. So, 6 weeks later they came out and put in part.  Left, I tried to wash dishes and the same problem happened - it wouldn't drain.  I called right away and of course, they couldn't come out for 2 weeks! Now, I was stuck having bought the warranty.  They came out and said it needed a different part which had to be ordered but I was to call them as soon as it arrived in mail and they would come out right away.  It came in mail, I called and nothing available for 2 weeks!  They came out today, put in part - said they tested it and left.  I loaded it up and turned it on and it won''t even work.  I called right away and they told me they had an appt in 2 WEEKS!  Over 2 months and it is worse than when I started.  What a waste of time and money.  Never call them!  And check when you buy your appliance who they use for service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-E-Factory-Service/Internet-Michigan-48170/A-E-Factory-Service-Waste-of-Time-and-Money-Internet-Michigan-987945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A & E Factory Service