Complaint Review: A & E tree service and landscaping

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: rev — ocala Florida
A & E tree service and landscaping
2125 se 51st ave ocala , Florida USA

A & E tree service and landscaping Aaron Eaglen Did not finish, left debris at my home and left me to clean it up. Owner was disrespectful and cussed me when i asked him if he was going to come back and clean the debris. ocala Florida

I too hired  A&E tree service (Aaron Eaglen) to trim my trees at my home. a neighbor of mine had a tree fall and my father and myself decided to take action to protect our own home.

We consulted with mr Eaglen a day prior to the work being done to discuss what would be done and to ensure everything would be hauled away. we agreed to a price of $800 which he said included hauling away all tree debris. They returned the next day to do the work. Mr Eaglen stood around playing games on his cell phone while his guys did all the work. Joe was the climbers name and he also did an excellent job cutting my trees. he explained what he was doing as he was doing it and made me feel very comfortable with him working at my home. He worked on my trees untill about 9:00 pm and did not stop untill everything he had to do was done.

Aaron approached me and informed me that they would not be able to haul the debris away that evening but he needed payment. After some hassle and him giving me a hard time, making me feel guilty i agreed to a partial payment of $600 and i would give him the other $200 when he cleaned up the debris.

Mr Eaglen returned the next day with different guys and cut down 2 more limbs at my home... it took them about 6 hours to do so he still did not pick up the debris. He then asked again for payment, the $200 form the previous day and said if i didnt pay he would not be able to take the debris. I paid with a gurantee that the debris would be hauled away.

It has been over a month, i still have the debris in my yard. i have a bad back from an accident and my father is elderly. we cannot clean the debris on our own and all if our attempts to contact Aaron at A&E tree service have since been ignored. This tree company is a rip off and they will leave you with a mess to clean up and they will take your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 05:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-E-tree-service-and-landscaping/ocala-Florida-34480/A-E-tree-service-and-landscaping-Aaron-Eaglen-Did-not-finish-left-debris-at-my-home-an-1069919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A & E tree service and landscaping