Complaint Review: A+ Financial Centers, LLC

• Reported By: DINA — OLD BRIDGE New Jersey
A+ Financial Centers, LLC
10258 S. US Hwy 1 Port St. Lucie, Florida USA

A+ Financial Centers, LLC PUTS YOU IN MORE DEBT! Port St. Lucie Florida

I did nott go out looking for this company, they called me and yes I got sucked in and gave them $695.00 because they were going to save me $1500 a year in interest on all my credit cards and get me out of debt "guaranteed or my money back" For the first three months they helped me with their "expertise" on credit consolidation after that I've tried calling them numerous times......no answer.

Go on their website to find out they have been shut down.  Ive tried to get in touch with the Florida courts through phone and e-mail but again no response!!   This all started March 2012, and the nightmare continues.

So no matter what do not accept anyones "expertise" on financial consolidation unless you know them personally...that $695.00 I gave them was just another charge added to my credit card.

People who prey on other peoples misfortune should rot in hell.....they are a disgrace.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Financial-Centers-LLC/Port-St-Lucie-Florida-34952/A-Financial-Centers-LLC-PUTS-YOU-IN-MORE-DEBT-Port-St-Lucie-Florida-1068317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A+ Financial Centers, LLC