Complaint Review: a hammer for hire

• Submitted: Mon, May 07, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: jay jay — Nebraska United States of America
a hammer for hire
27801 Pacific St Waterloo, Nebraska United States of America

a hammer for hire ahammer4hire his ad is a lie Waterloo, Nebraska

*Consumer Comment: your the owner of ahamer4hire

*Consumer Comment: Now you have a legitimate case !!!

*Consumer Comment: check for yourself

*General Comment: Perfect observation Michelle!

*Consumer Comment: An Observation ....

*Consumer Comment: he worse than you think

*Author of original report: I found this in one of the complaints

This guy has a video on utube that supposably are of houses that he has worked on.  Well thats a lie because the white house with the black shutters in mine!! I would never hire some fly by night rip off storm chaser to work on any of my houses!! I wouldn't even let him on my porperties. I've done some reasurech into this guy and i find a very long list of complaints agianst him!! So stay away from him and by  the way you have 30 days to get my house off there or you will be hereing from my attorney.  Just google scott bakhit crook youll see what im talking about! Stay away from this guy!! Ill let you do his criminal background check!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2012 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/a-hammer-for-hire/Waterloo-Nebraska-68069/a-hammer-for-hire-ahammer4hire-his-ad-is-a-lie-Waterloo-Nebraska-879394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on a hammer for hire

your the owner of ahamer4hire

AUTHOR: aj - (USA)

You should of waited before making back to back complaints like you said But like i said just google ahammer4hire reviews and there it is there you stinking crook!

Now you have a legitimate case !!!

AUTHOR: Righteous1 - (USA)

Yes!! You have been ripped off! By your spell checker. Who the heck spells properties as Porperties???
Or RESEARCH as reasurch??? Or AGAINST...you spelled it" Agianst".. Seriously Dude get to Learning ...try webster online if you disagree with the CORRECT spelling. I am disappointed that your SPELL Checker is so defunct ( and yes I spelled DEFUNCT correctly).

I will agree to this, you most likely did have shoddy work done by this self proclaimed handyman, but chances are pretty dern good that when you read his "Contract' His spelling was just as poor as yours. So lesson learned...Never trust a contractor that uses crayons or an etch a sketch for contractual agreements.

check for yourself

AUTHOR: aj - (USA)

Just google ahammer4hire.com reviews. Read what people are saying about his work! As for the spelling, spell check was used, so spell check must be wrong according to you, but thanks for correcting me!

#4 General Comment

Perfect observation Michelle!

AUTHOR: Righteous1 - (USA)

I concur with your observation.  The only other reason I can think of for this style of back to back style of complaints is they each went to the same school and had the same teacher who was blind in one eye and deaf in both ears. Something is a mock with this entire post. What type of HOUSE OWNER doesn't call the police when dis-shovelment has transpired on private property? I don't buy this story one bit...or is that 'won beet 'in them thar language?

An Observation ....

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

I have no connection to the person reported .  Was just reading when i noticed that the 3 reports appear to be from same person , what caught my attention was the atrocious spelling .. and the repeated double use of exclamation points.

If you have a valid complaint , let it stand on its own , dont attempt to shill report to make it appear others have also had a problem with the person.
Due to your complicity , i now doubt the entire report to be valid .

he worse than you think

AUTHOR: aj - (USA)

This guy did my roof what a joke!!  After repeated attemps to get all the mistakes failed I had to hire a real company to fix it!! What a crook this guy is!! Terriable workmanship!! Leaves materials laying around for weeks at a time.  They park on your grass in your driveway just dont care at all!! They runied so many people's yards around here. Left satelite dishes hanging by there cords.  Never pulled the correct permits for all the work he did leaving all us home owners to pay that bill on top of everything!! Sense he left here awhile back the town filed a petition so he'll never work here agian!!!

I found this in one of the complaints

AUTHOR: jay jay - (United States of America)

My daughter got hurt on materials he left laying around for weeks! I emailed him several times with no response i call with no luck!  So when i threatened to sue him over the ER bill his guys came out the very next day and move the materials! I still have yet to here a word from this crook!! He never even asked if she was ok, or evn offerd to make right on the bill he did NOTHING!!!  As for his work it is terriable me and my husband are in the prosses of filling a lawsuit agianst him.  He took our gutters off and refused to put them back on. All he was suppposed to do was the roof, why the gutters came off is beyond me! Then he offerd to put new gutters on even said he can get the insurance company to pay for it buy saying the storm knocked them off!!! WHAT A CROOK!! he changed his name look under ahammer4hire youll see what i mean!!  Reseaching him he has quite the criminal record becarfefull!! He has atleast one restraining order that i can find on him!! I wonder how many there are that i can't find!!!