Complaint Review: A & L Call Resource Centter LLC

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: alison keller — Las Vegas Nevada
A & L Call Resource Centter LLC
PO BOX 80421 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

A & L Call Resource Centter LLC I worked for Adam Martin A & L Call Resource Center LLC starting 10-2011- 12-2012. It was through Arise.com. I was a sub contractor working for him. He owes me $1400.00. He stopped paying me before the holiday season of 2012 I have emails from him and records showing what I worked but not paid. Arise said they couldn't do anything about it for me. Las Vegas Nevada

I worked for Adam Martin & LaTonya Cheney from Oct. 2011-Dec 2012.  He was my IBO and I was hired to work through him as an independant contractor for another Company.   He paid me and we became friends also.  He paid me up untill I was not getting paid the correct amount he stated he'd pay me. I got upset and then he stopped paying me period.  He owes me  apporximatily $1400.  I have a email stating he'd start paying me 400.00 a month and then he stopped after the first paymnt.

I even let him stay with me a month and he didnt pay me rent either.

I have all my records what I worked and statements from him.  Of course he shut off his email and phone accounts, so no one could get a hold of him.  I am wondering if he did this to people in Ohio also.

This man is a criminal and he needs to go to jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-L-Call-Resource-Centter-LLC/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89180/A-L-Call-Resource-Centter-LLC-I-worked-for-Adam-Martin-A-L-Call-Resource-Center-LLC-1051579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A & L Call Resource Centter LLC