Complaint Review: A Lot of Cars

• Reported By: Monica — SLC Utah
A Lot of Cars
3064 Wall Ave Ogden, Utah USA

A Lot of Cars Car Dealership Ogden Utah

I purchased a car here at the beginning of April, I was desperate for transportation for myself and two daughters and even had to get a loan against my wedding ring for the $700 down payment required.... I got the car drove it for two days and then it wouldn't start because the battery connections were bad, so we fixed that and then two more days later the transmission went out. Initially they did not want to help me with it because my husband came in with me and was noticeably upset. I called a few days later and they said they would help me. I brought the car in gave them the keys and called in checking on it every few days. A couple days ago they said that it would be done before the weekend and today when I called I was told that they halted the work on it because my payment that was due on May 1 was late (which by the way I was told I have a 2 day grace period and the payment was made today) So, I have now, put $700 down, have a payment on my wedding ring, have made a payment on the car, and they also want an additional $280 for fixing it as well... all on a car that I have had the chance to drive for FOUR DAYS. Not to mention the money I have had to spend in gas borrowing someone else's car and all the time I have missed from work for not having reliable transportation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Lot-of-Cars/Ogden-Utah-84401/A-Lot-of-Cars-Car-Dealership-Ogden-Utah-1143643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Lot of Cars