Complaint Review: A Matter of Fax

• Updated: Wed, October 02, 2013

• Reported By: Coyote — Broomfield Colorado
A Matter of Fax
105 Harrison Avenue Harrison, New Jersey USA

A Matter of Fax Defective product, unresponsive third-party customer service Harrison New Jersey

I purchased a replacement lamp for my Samsung television. When it arrived, it did not appear to be in original packaging. When I installed it, it was burnt out and useless. When I attempted to contact the company, I found that they'd contracted customer service through a company called csliason.com.

Csliason sent me an automated reply telling me to download a return label, but did not indicate whether this would be for a replacement product, or a refund. When I asked (more than once) for clarification, I got no response.

I would not purchase anything from this company again. They sent me a defective product, then shunted me off to an anonymous, no-response external service that won't answer a simple question.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Matter-of-Fax/Harrison-New-Jersey-07029/A-Matter-of-Fax-Defective-product-unresponsive-third-party-customer-service-Harrison-New-1089052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Matter of Fax