desperate

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: phil — Calgary Alberta
A & O Systems Group
36 Gordon Street Toronto, Ontario Canada

A & O Systems Group Oliver Goncalves He ripped off my intellectual property.He designed & hosted my web page.I tried to integrate a credit card payment system onto my web page and he would not work with the bank to set it up. During the process he told the credit card people to F...O.. I asked for my source filles to be transfer to me he told me he would not do it. Toronto Ontario Canada

He designed and hosted my web page.  When he designed it he had many,many spelling errors. He took  a very long time to correct the spelling errors and make changes.  He would not give me access to site to make my own changes.

I tried to integrate a credit card system onto my web page and he would not work with the credit card people, he told one employee to F..O..

I tried to get my source filles from him and he lauged and said he would not transfer them to me or Go Daddy.

I had to hire another web page designer to redo my web page, income was lost.

He RIPPED off my intellectual property by not giving the web page I paid for.

He is being sued by another ex-comsumer.

I hope this stops him from cheating other consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-O-Systems-Group/Toronto-Ontario-M6K-1P6/A-amp-O-Systems-Group-Oliver-Goncalves-He-ripped-off-my-intellectual-propertyHe-design-1134451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A & O Systems Group