Complaint Review: A Perfect Flush Plumbing & Remodeling

• Updated: Thu, January 02, 2014

• Reported By: archangelranger — Atlanta Georgia
A Perfect Flush Plumbing & Remodeling
160 Park Place Dr. Covington, Georgia USA

A Perfect Flush Plumbing & Remodeling Tommy Rose Accepted money for a job seven months ago, has not even started, ducking requests for refund Covington Georgia

I am a US Serviceman stationed in Germany as of 1 August 2013. I own a house in Atlanta Georgia, which I rent out. While stationed in Sumter, South Carolina, I hired Tommy Rose of A Perfect Flush Plumbing and Remodeling (based on a recommendation) to replace the kitchen countertops in my house in Atlanta (currently rented). Tommy accepted $2,500 up front for supplies and labor and promised to complete the job within a month. Delay after delay for every excuse imaginable followed until I finally simply asked for a refund. Tommy has now disappeared. I asked my brother to meet with Tommy to secure my refund, and Tommy is now ducking him as well. It has been seven months since I paid Tommy in full up front for a one day installation, and he has not done it. Further, he is actively trying to avoid giving me a refund despite having rendered none of the services for which he was contracted.

I hired a different firm, who will complete the installation this coming Tuesday. I cannot speak to the quality of Tommy's work, as none has been performed. I will, however, state uncategorically that his business practices are intentionally unethical and dishonest. I intend to pursue felony charges against him under GA Code 16-8-15, Conversion of payments for real property improvements.

John

Atlanta, GA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Perfect-Flush-Plumbing-Remodeling/Covington-Georgia-30016/A-Perfect-Flush-Plumbing-Remodeling-Tommy-Rose-Accepted-money-for-a-job-seven-months-ag-1112418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Perfect Flush Plumbing & Remodeling