Complaint Review: A Second Chance

• Reported By: anonymous — new york New York
A Second Chance
1109 Lexington Avenue new york, New York USA

A Second Chance Unprofessional owners new york New York

I was interviewed twice and was offered a job position at this store as a part-time employee at the start date of July 10th, 2014. I was emailed my offer letter by the owner, Nick Ridolfi, offering me the position with the deadline to have it signed and sent by July 7th, 2014, which I met. They asked if I was currently employed, I said yes, but I'm ready to leave with the appropriate notice. I accepted the job and submitted my resignation to my previous employer. Morning of July 7th (four days before I start my new job and my last day of my former job), I received an email from Mr. Ridolfi stating that they are withdrawing their offer for the Sales Associate position. As a direct result of this unfortunate circumstance I am now without any job or means of income whatsoever.

When I confroted the owner, he was rude and completely unempathetic. I was then unprofessionaly escorted by the security guard to leave the store.

This store has been in business since the nineties and made a business decision as if they were in business just a week. I would never shop let alone work with such an unprofessional and rude company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Second-Chance/new-york-New-York-10075/A-Second-Chance-Unprofessional-owners-new-york-New-York-1168226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Second Chance