Complaint Review: A Small Business Solution, LLC

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Westminster Colorado
A Small Business Solution, LLC
10456 Melody Drive #318 Thonton, Colorado USA

A Small Business Solution, LLC Katie Small I hired Katie Small with A Small Business Solutions, LLC to prepare my corporate tax returns. Thonton Colorado

I hired Katie Small with A Small Business Solutions, LLC to prepare my corporate tax returns. I received an email from her on Monday 7/15 that she was terminating our relationship due to her heavy workload. I immediately requested my tax returns. An extension was filed until 9/15. She filed the IRS tax return on Monday without my knowledge or consent. This was the second time she had done that. My other company was subject to penalties for her filing the return without notifying what she had done. I have requested my Colorado tax return and received an email from her that she would not provide it and to cease communication with her. She has been paid for her services and I have not received what I paid for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Small-Business-Solution-LLC/Thonton-Colorado-80234/A-Small-Business-Solution-LLC-Katie-Small-I-hired-Katie-Small-with-A-Small-Business-Solu-1067784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Small Business Solution, LLC