Complaint Review: A SOLID GOLD SOUND

• Updated: Wed, May 12, 2010

• Reported By: shannon — springifeld Massachusetts United States of America
A SOLID GOLD SOUND
edgewood, Kentucky United States of America

A SOLID GOLD SOUND i paid them 1,575 for a dj and videographer and them did not pay my dj and i did not have a videographer there and they did not give me back none of my money, edgewood, Kentucky

hello my name is shannon ****

i paid  a solid gold sound $1,575 for my wedding on april 14 2010 and they did not do what they said they did not pay my dj and i did not get my videographer at all.

i called them time after time never called me back and i e emailed them and still nothing i finilly got a hold of the dj and we 3 wayed a sloid gold sound and i got the to talk to some one and they were rode .

they have to still pay $700.00 to the dj and still pay me $857.00 back  i would like to have money back asap

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-SOLID-GOLD-SOUND/edgewood-Kentucky-/A-SOLID-GOLD-SOUND-i-paid-them-1575-for-a-dj-and-videographer-and-them-did-not-pay-my-dj-602596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A SOLID GOLD SOUND