Complaint Review: A Team Movers

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: H.N — Mckinney Texas
A Team Movers
1417 Exchange Dr,Richardson, TX 75081 Richardson, Texas USA

A Team Movers Don't hire these people! They lie to you.They won/t show up in time Richardson Texas

Don't hire these people! They lie to you. I scheduled my service a month ahead, for the movers to come at 8.00 AM and the movers came at 3.00 PM because the rep. scheduled somebody else before me and lied.

When called them nobody wanted to give me an answer and pushed the arrival time each time I called them. I had no choice but to cancel the move and hire others but never got my down payment refund since they were liars. I called them several times for refund and almost all of the time they hung up on me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Team-Movers/Richardson-Texas-75081/A-Team-Movers-Dont-hire-these-people-They-lie-to-youThey-wont-show-up-in-time-Richar-1069190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Team Movers