Complaint Review: a team moving and storage

• Submitted: Fri, March 16, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: Leslee — Los Gatos California United States of America
a team moving and storage
1309 Summit Ave. Suite 16 Plano, Texas United States of America

a team moving and storage damaged goods and missing camera and heirlooms Plano, Texas

*Consumer Comment: A team dishonest

My easel was broken and my bird cage damaged.  After I finished unpacking my crushed boxes, I realized that I was missing a box containing my camera/printer/case, small framed family photos, photos and negatives of my paintings and (most importantly) the very few heirlooms from my mother and grandmothers.  The box is copy-paper size and not very heavy.  I have contacted A-team to see if they can track this box and I am offering a substantial reward for its return.  I am also missing other boxes of kitchenware and shoes.  I received two boxes belonging to someone else - "extra towels" and "x-mas".  I'm keeping them in case they are missed.  Please contact A-Team if those boxes are yours and/or if you have my camera/heirloom box.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2012 03:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/a-team-moving-and-storage/Plano-Texas-75074/a-team-moving-and-storage-damaged-goods-and-missing-camera-and-heirlooms-Plano-Texas-854675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on a team moving and storage

A team dishonest

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

We were scammed by this company as well. Please report your complaints to the southwest movers association and the Texas department of motor vehicles. You can file a complaint with Texas DMV at 888-368-4689 they are both currently investigating this company. Everyone who finds these reports and if they are scamming you as well please report them so we can prevent them from victimizing anyone else!