worn

• Updated: Fri, May 31, 2013

• Reported By: james — riverdale Georgia
A to Z Auto salvage
8245 gullatt rd palmetto, Georgia USA

A to Z Auto salvage lied about having a transmission on their yard and after getting my money shopped around for a transmission and is still holding on to my car. palmetto Georgia

the day i called A to Z auto salvage has proven to be the worst mistake i've made in a long time.  the gentleman who answered my initial call lured me in with the promise of having a transmission on the yard with 61K miles on it for $1050.

This was an awsome deal. He also promised me paper work to prove his transmission had 61K miles on it and would give it to me once i arrived at the lot.

Unfortunately none of this has taken place. The transmission he promised me was never on his lot and i was informed by his employee that it had a crack in it and the shipper never processed the order.

So the owner took it upon himself to shop around for another transmission without my permission bc my agreement was for that transmission only. And as stated in his contract there are no refunds on parts from there yard. Well this part i paid for never made it to the yard so my situation does not fall under that category. Also the owner who goes by the name of Jay or Renee, tells me that the paper work that i was promised that backs up the 61K miles on the transmission is literally the (61K) that was hand written on my receipt. This is what caused me to call the police bc now its getting to obvious that this is a rip off and scam. And even the employees there are saying the same thing. This company still has my car and keeps giving me the run around every time i call. When i came to the yard unannounced and disagreed with the owner, he had me escorted off the lot.

After he gladly took my check for $1050 he has the nerve to tell me he want's the other $400 owed to him in the form of cash only.

Needless to say i will be pursuning this company in a civil suit and if there is any attorney or government official reading these many scam/rip off reports made against this company. I ask that you please assist me in this endeavor. The owner lured me in with various bibilcal quotes and sciptures. He or she should be ashamed of themselves. Please help me. Please..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 02:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-to-Z-Auto-salvage/palmetto-Georgia-30268/A-to-Z-Auto-salvage-lied-about-having-a-transmission-on-their-yard-and-after-getting-my-1055222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A to Z Auto salvage