Complaint Review: A1 appliance repair

• Updated: Sat, December 28, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Atlanta Georgia
A1 appliance repair
124 preserve parkway Ball Ground, Georgia USA

A1 appliance repair A-1 Appliance ServiceDBA of A-1 Energy Services LLC cashed check before service was done, didn't fix anything, never came back to finish the job Ball Ground Georgia

Just before the christmas holiday we called A1 Appliance Repair to come fix our dishwasher.  All of our kids and our kids friends were coming to stay with us for christmas and we were cooking chritsmas dinner.  Needless to say we really needed this done before the holiday.  They send a guy out who diagnoses the problem and tells us all we need to do is replace the pump.  I write him a check to comission the job and he tells me someone will call to schedule for him to come back out in a couple of days. He makes a call and says he has the part back at the shop.  Two days go by and we hear nothing from anyone but magically our check has been chashed. I call to see what is going on and some woman says they are waiting on the part to come in and someone will be calling me soon to schedule an appointment. Another day goes by and nothing.  I make another call and they tell me that they've been trying to get in touch with me which is complete bullshit.  Its a Thursday and the next availability for them to come out is on Monday - which in itself is ridiculous. We patiently wait and on Monday they send a guy out to replace the pump.  He doesn't see if that fixes the diswasher and just leaves.  I try the dishwasher and it still doesn't work.  My wife is pissed and I have a house full of hungry teeneagers.  I call them and they send a guy out the next day.  He says the pump has shorted out the eletrical panel and will need to order the part but this time they will not charge me labor. In retrospect its funny since they never came back to do any labor.

Days go by and nothing. We call and get the run around.  Finally we get scheduled again for Monday.  I get a call Monday telling me the guy won't be able to make because of a family emergency.  I understand that and give them the benefit of the doubt.  They reschedule me for the next day for in the morning between 8-12.  No one shows and I call at 12.  The guy tells me he is on his way. Never shows. I call back and woman says she has me on the books for the evening now. He never shows, We call back and they say they're extremely busy and will get to us.  Now its Saturday, not a call or anything from these backward ass people.  I would never run my business the way these folks run their business.  When reading this keep in mind their are a number of A1 appliance repairs so make sure you check the address and phone number when reading this report.  They are in Ball Ground Georgia and they suck. Worst service I've ever had in my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2013 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A1-appliance-repair/Ball-Ground-Georgia-30107/A1-appliance-repair-A-1-Appliance-ServiceDBA-of-A-1-Energy-Services-LLC-cashed-check-befo-1111245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A1 appliance repair