Complaint Review: A1 Auto

• Reported By: Indiana — Indianapolis Indiana
A1 Auto
3517 W Washington St Indianapolis, Indiana USA

A1 Auto Bought a Lemon from A1 Auto NO HELP!! Indianapolis Indiana

Bought a truck from this dealer and within a week started having issues. Dash lights flickering, power steering seems to be going out, etc.  I called back to see if we could work something out and the manager stated that he was not sitting around with a ball that tells him what happens to his cars, and disconnected the call pretty fast. At least some dealers act concerned and are willing to work something out with there customers if they were sold a lemon. I thought I would go to him, since I bought my last car without a problem. I thought he would be fair and understanding. So now I have to spend god knows what amount to get things fixed and oh yea I have a warranty throughout Cars protection plus, who's name comes up quite often on the RIPoff website, so hopefully they don't give me a hard time after just having the car for about 1 week.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A1-Auto/Indianapolis-Indiana-46214/A1-Auto-Bought-a-Lemon-from-A1-Auto-NO-HELP-Indianapolis-Indiana-1128360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A1 Auto