Complaint Review: A2 Hosting

• Reported By: pissed — Houston Texas
A2 Hosting
houston, Select State/Province USA

A2 Hosting A2 Hosting will vandalize your site houston Michigan

A2 hosting vandalized my site. Do not use them if you have an eCommerce store. They put old rewrite code in my site that created a mess, my site was rarely up, the SSL they issued me didn't work, they whitelisted my site twice, they screwed up my index map and desroyed my SEO. As a parting gesture cancelled my SSL after I left them implicit written instructions not to.Do not do business with them. They do not care what kind of trouble they will cause you. Their servers have issues that will screw up your database and they refer to their own Wordpress code they they think must be better instead of Wordpress updates. They don't know hw to fix what they screw up. They have cost me quite a bit of time and money. A2 hosting sucks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A2-Hosting/houston-Select-StateProvince-77006/A2-Hosting-A2-Hosting-will-vandalize-your-site-houston-Michigan-1132292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A2 Hosting