Complaint Review: a2z Development Center

• Updated: Wed, August 13, 2014

• Reported By: Teresa — Mc Cleary Washington
a2z Development Center
Morristown, New Jersey USA

a2z Development Center an Amazon Company, Amber Mosely, Regina Lucas, Emily Davis, Bryan Reyes To good to be true offer of employment Morristown New Jersey

On April 4, 2014 shortly after I had applied for a position within the Amazon Company, I recieved an e-mail from bryan.reyes@a2z developmentcenter.com stating that i had recently applied for a position within the Amazon company that had been filled and that the Development Center (part of the Amazon Group of Companies) would like to offer me a position as a Retail Store Manager featuring the Amazon Kindle Fire, he requested that I submit a letter of interest to proceed with the application process, so then on May 22, 2014 I recieved an e-mal from emily.davis@a2zdevelopmentcenter.com to confirm I had been selected to work for them as a store manager all I had to do was fax them all of my PERSONAL information all of the forms were attached and were legitimate employment forms, so I saw no falicy in the offer, and faxed the information, immediatly I was so excited to work for an Amazon Company. The next communication was on May 29, when I sent a thank you note to Ms. Davis, then on June 5th I was contacted via e-mail by Ms.Mosely, with her introduction letter, stating that she was my manager to assist me with the development of my store, a copy of their letterhead and some breif instructions I was given a Corporate name of "ALDOR AVENUE LTD" and that I would recive all of my business paperwork within 2 to 7 days that did not ever materialize. I did have a phone conversation with Ms. Mosely I think on June 24th, then I sent her my personal introduction to the company. At some point in the beggining of this process I had a telephone interview with a Ms. Regina Lucas wich was very intense and I was convinced this was a perfectly legitimate offer. I do have a paper trail but basically I believed this legitimate until today when I tried to contact Ms. Mosely via telephone and the number had been disconnected. I spent many hours studying the nature of B2B Electronics, and was so proud to have been hired by an Amazon Company and now I am completley humiliated and all of my personal information is at serious risk. So all you job seekers out there beware there are many scams out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2014 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/a2z-Development-Center/Morristown-New-Jersey/a2z-Development-Center-an-Amazon-Company-Amber-Mosely-Regina-Lucas-Emily-Davis-Bryan-1169596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on a2z Development Center